Bulk Domain Adding
The bulk domain adding feature provided by DNSPod enables you to add multiple domains at a time.
- Log in to the DNSPod console.
- On the left sidebar, select DNS > Bulk Management to enter the bulk management page.
- On the Add Domain page, select Enter domain names as shown below:
2. Enter or paste up to 500 domains that you want to register in the text box.
If you enter more than 500 domains, you will be unable to proceed.
- You can select Add A records of @ and www for the new domain names at the same time. and enter values in the input box as shown below:
- Click Bulk Add.
Viewing operation logs
On the Bulk Management page, select the Operation Logs tab and click the task name to view the operation result as shown below:
- Can't find what I need
- Update is not timely
- Difficult to understand
- Typo/invalid link
- Steps are incomplete
- Missing images/sample codes
DNS health check tool powered by DNSPod
Official WeChat group
Join WeChat group to chat and feedback
Scan using WeChat